How To Get Housing Grants for Pregnant Women

Housing Grants for Pregnant Women – The usual view to the condition when you have to look for a new house when you’re pregnant is that it’s such a burden. The physical restraints of being pregnant will certainly limit your mobility in finding the right house while there is also a financial limit for pregnancy and delivering a baby usually cost you a handsome lot of money. However, if you see it from a different point of view you may see the condition as a blessing as you can apply for housing grants for pregnant women in such condition.

According to being a pregnant woman does have its benefits. It opens a lot of potential opportunity to apply for grants and loans such as educational grants, maternal health assistance, private personal grants and housing grants for pregnant women. By getting the housing grants, a pregnant woman can at least relieve the financial pressure of having to finance their pregnancy and housing needs at the same time.


After knowing it obvious benefits the next question lingers is “how we get housing grants for pregnant women?” If you’re looking for that, you come to the right place. Here we will provide you tips and step by step instruction to get the housing grants based on information from,, and Here there are:

  1. The very first step in getting the housing grant is to know where to get it. You can gain important information by visiting the HUD website (Housing and Urban Development) and also the website that is official government website for grants. Meanwhile, on the HUD website, you can also get information about various HUD grants available and how to apply for one through the website.
  2. Visit the website to get yourselves a TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number) for individual or EIN (Employer Identification Number) for a business.
  3. To be able to apply for housing grants for pregnant women online you also have to get a Data Universal Number System or DUNS. The way to get the number is simple, easy and free of charge. You just have to call Dun & Bradstreet at 866-705-5711 and follow the instruction. The whole process usually takes about 10 minutes of your time.
  4. After getting the EIN/ TIN and DUNS number then you can move to the next step, registering with the CCR or Central Contractor Registration. After that register with a credential provider that will verify and confirm your identity.
  5. After completing the whole process above the next step is to register with Confirm your identity through the e-mail sent to you to complete the registration process.
  6. Once you are registered with you can have access to various grants. Look specifically for housing grants by clicking the “Browse by Category” and choosing the “housing option”.
  7. Among many others available grants, choose several of them that cater your specific need. Make a list of the grants, review the details, download the application form, complete then submit it before the deadline date along with another required document.