Funding for Beekeeping UK

Grants for Beekeeping

Funding for Beekeeping UK – The federal grants for beekeeping are available through the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). Their Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) program is available for general category in farming, but there have been many cases where beekeepers or apiarists are awarded. Aside of the SARE grant, they also have the Agricultural Marketing Service Grants to help with organic certification cost and the Specialty Crop Block Grant, available for specialty crops. Since honey is considered as a specialty crop, then apiarists and beekeepers can apply for the Specialty Crop Block Grant from the USDA.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.