HRSA Grants – The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. If you are looking for a grant for your personal or organization health care related activities, you can try to apply in one of their health professions open opportunities.
Increasing the health care has always been one of the main objectives of HRSA, and one of the ways they can achieve this is to award grants for eligible organizations and applicants. There are 95 HRSA grants programs are available in various category, and more than $3 billion is supposed to be given through more than 2000 grants awards.
Some of the HRSA Grants Programs Encourage:
Health Center Programs
This program is aimed for community-based health care organizations. These organizations have to provide primary care in underserved areas in United States
Rural Health Programs
This program is a bit similar to the Health Center program. However, this one is focused on hospitals and health care providers in rural areas within the United States borders
Ryan White HIV/AID Programs
This program is aimed for HIV/AIDS health care service providers, along with eligible metropolitan areas and some States.
Maternal and Child Health Programs
This program is mainly aimed to support maternal and child health service providers, including researches and training related to this field. Providers who are giving health care for children with special conditions are also included.
The program aims to give professional training programs for accredited colleges and universities
Several other areas that are covered by the HRSA are Poison Control Centers program and Organ Donation program.
In order to successfully apply for HRSA Grants, here are some simple guide and tips you can follow:
- Always prepare the application early. This way, you can collect all the information needed in the right time frame. There are many cases where the applicants failed to deliver the application on time and expect for some exception, but of course that won’t do.
- Follow all the instructions carefully, because an organized application help the reviewers to easily find your important information
- Don’t add unrelated information to your application. The reviewers only need the information related to the program requirements.
- Be clear and to the point, while making sure that your points are understandable. Accurate information, consistency, potential problems, and realistic plans is important.
- Be logical and provide an application that is easy to follow. When writing about your information, make sure that it’s logical.
- Provide proofs that you have fiscal stability and good fiscal management.
- Attention to details, especially the DUNS number and SAM registration.
- Cross check everything, make sure there’s a right attachment or tables in the right section of the application
- Print out and review your application before you submit the HRSA grants application. Make sure you have included everything that’s needed in the application. Additional materials are not acceptable.
The HRSA grants is a great way to receive additional fund for your noble cause. Just make sure that you follow all the tips carefully, and you’ll be okay.