PFIZER Patient Assistance Program – Pfizer patient assistance is a program, designed by Pfizer Inc. It is one of their patient assistance programs (PAPs). Moreover, the goal is to provide low-cost drugs, even free to patients who cannot afford the cost of medicines. These programs are also popular as indigent drug programs, medication assistance programs, or charitable drug programs.
It is beneficial to apply for Pfizer patient assistance program. In fact, most of the programs are popular along with most prescribed drugs available in these programs. Besides, major drug companies offer patient assistance program even though each company has the different requirement of eligibility and application. In case that you want to join this program, make sure that you cannot afford your medications. In addition, you should meet the financial and other specific criteria in this program.
About Pfizer Patient Assistance Program
Pfizer has been supporting patients for up to 30 years with their information and guide. In addition, their goal is to support patients to get the access to the Pfizer medicines described by their doctors. If you are living in the United States, there are many sites you can use. Of course, these sites can connect you with the eligible patients. They provide the full range of the assistance programs from Pfizer. Besides, they will help you to access the insurance support, medicines, and co-pay help. So you will get a low-cost or free for your savings.
From 2012 to 2016, Pfizer has supported more than 1.6 millions of patients. They worked for more than 19 million of Pfizer prescriptions at low-cost or free. As their commitment, they also provide the charitable donations to the independent, non-profitable organizations. These organizations are available to help eligible patients who have to pay the costs of medicines. However, they only help patients who cannot afford, such as co-pays and co-insurance.
How To Be Eligible For Pfizer Patient Assistance Program
To be eligible in Pfizer patient assistance program, for example in Lyrica (Pregabalin), there are several things to know:
- As the patients, you must not have prescription drug coverage. They can accept you if you have not enough coverage to pay for the Pfizer medicines.
- You must meet their program income guidelines, which can be different from products and the household size.
- You must reside in the US or around the US territories.
Other income requirements are below:
- The income depends on the medication you need.
- The program offers adjusted requirement to complete family size.
- Patients with no income and do not file taxes, they need a letter from their physician. The letter should state that they have no income. Alternatively, they can use a notarized letter from their family member.
For more information, you can use the information about the application of Pfizer assistance program.
Alternatively, there are downloadable versions of program application forms of Pfizer patient assistance. As you know that the medicines are related to the application forms. The forms are based on the medicine your doctor has prescribed for you. In addition, you can choose from primary care medicines, specialty medicines, vaccines, and Lyrica (Pregabalin) as your medication options. Furthermore, they have their program finder that can help you to find any medicines that are not listed yet. By using program finder, you can find the type of assistance programs from the medicine you have prescribed.
How To Apply For PFIZER patient assistance Program
To find how to apply for Pfizer patient assistance for the medication from PFIZER, INC. program, you can visit their Patient Center. They can help you to find the ways to use the pharmaceutical programs from each company. In addition, they can use other available resources to reduce the cost of your medications. You can look at their database. Alternatively, you can check the frequently asked questions to know more about the program application.
Speaking of the application, usually, you have to attach your financial record. If you request for Lyrica, you must send the copy of photo id. Other than that, you must send the prescription signed by MD/DO.
In addition, this application only allows DEA or state physician license. For the prescriber signature, they only allow a physician. It is important to know that you can apply for the application by fax.
Other than that, you can use the complete list of PFIZER, INC. medications related to the patient assistance programs, such as Duavee Savings Program, Pfizer Bridge Program, and others.
Of course, each Pfizer patient assistance program comes with a different requirement for eligibility. For example, if you want to be eligible for Pfizer savings program Glyset or Miglitol. In this case, you should follow the requirements below:
- Call program for prescreening. Please remember that there is no application form. It means they will enroll the patients on the phone.
- To be eligible, you as the patients may not have any health insurance.
- For Medicare Part D patients, they are not acceptable for this request.
To get more information, please visit the Pfizer patients assistance savings program.
PFIZER Patient Assistance Contact Information
If you need more information about Pfizer patient assistance, here you can go more.
Address: PO Box 66585, St. Louis, MO 63166-6585
At this time, Pfizer INC. has consolidated all Pfizer patient assistance programs into one program named Pfizer RxPathways. However, still, their goal is the same. They keep supporting eligible patients to get access to the Pfizer medicines. The program may enroll patients who still get the current medicines from one or more programs into Pfizer RxPathways. This is an automatic system in this program.
In addition, these patients will get their medicines after the program launch day. The enrollment period, as well as the enrollment dates, is the same for the Pfizer RxPathways. How about patients who still need Pfizer medicines assistance program at the end of the enrollment period? Well, they are possible to enroll in Pfizer RxPathways. However, they must follow the new application process. You can learn more about Pfizer patients assistance program at any time. If you want more updates, we recommend you to follow their latest information through their contact. Remember that your health is crucial and still there are many ways to get low-cost or free medicines.
Related Articles You Might Like:
- Financial Assistance for Multiple Sclerosis Patients
- Why People Love Johnson and Johnson Patient Assistance?
- Financial Assistance For Breast Cancer Patients
- Places To Get Help with Funeral Costs For Cancer Patients
- Financial Assistance for Lung Cancer Patients
- Financial Help for Stroke Victims
- Breast Cancer Financial Assistance Fund
- Assistance Program for PFIZER Patient
- downloadable versions of program application forms
- PFIZER, INC. medications
- Patient Center
- Pfizer patients assistance savings program
- PFIZER patients assistance
- Image: bradenton.com