- Grants for Dental Hygiene Students
- Financial Assistance for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Social Security W2 Service to Send Annual Wage Data
- Fashion Design Scholarships – Calculation of the Schedule for Submission
- Government Assistance For Convicted Felons
- US Navy ROTC Scholarship Requirements
- Donate Car to Charity California
- How to Get School Playground Equipment Grants
- Grants for School Furniture
- Zolp Scholarship from Loyola University
4 Sources of Tubal Ligation Reversal Financial Assistance
- Updated: February 15, 2017
I’ve known several women who have had their tubal ligation and now they are reconsidering to have kids again through tubal reversal surgery. The surgery cost quite a lot, so they search for ways on how to get financial assistance for tubal reversal surgery.
First let’s talk about this procedure. The tubal reversal is the opposite of tubal ligation procedure. The tubal ligation is often considered as a permanent solution in birth control, as in it removes your ability to be pregnant again. That said, as you can see that there is still a way to conceive a child of your own even after tubal ligation.
The tubal reversal surgery is widely considered as non-life threatening surgery. Therefore, most (if not all) insurance companies in United States will refuse to cover the cost of surgery. Moreover, there’s a very unlikely chance that the government will help because they are simply too busy providing basic needs for financially-challenged families across the US.
List of Tubal Ligation Reversal Financial Assistance
Below are some of the sources from non-governmental organizations that you can try in search of financial assistance for your tubal ligation reversal surgery:
The Angels of Hope Foundation
Creating Miracles Grant is available for people living Illinois who are from low-income family to get fertility treatments. The applicants should have neither insurance nor kids at home. The grant program is available twice a year, and you need to prepare some documentation that are related to the grant application.
This grant is available for all American across every state. Just like the previous Miracles grant program, the grant is available to low-income families that are interested in getting infertility treatments but they can’t afford it.
If you are currently living in Florida state, there’s the Bringing U Maternal Paternal Success (B.U.M.P.S.) grants available for couples to undergo fertility treatments. However, this grant is aimed towards families who have health insurance that can cover the prenatal health care. Visit their website to learn more about the possibilities.
Another foundation that may be able to help you get the tubal ligation reversal financial assistance, regardless in which state you live is the Cade Foundation. The grant awards up to $10,000 for eligible families. The money can be used for infertility treatments or even adoption.
There are many other organizations that may be able to help you cope with the cost of tubal ligation reversal, including:
- Fertile Dreams Organization (FLORIDA) – *UPDATE – THEIR WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY DOWN*
- Sparkles of Life (TEXAS)
- InterNational Council on Infertility Information Dissemination
- The Madeleine Gordon Gift of Life Foundation (CINCINNATI)
- Pay-It-Forward Foundation
- The Sharing Hope Financial Assistance Program
Now there are other ways to get you that tubal ligation. However, most comes in the form of loan. Some offer higher interest rate than others while the other some offer a reasonable price. We recommend you to start browsing on the internet to see whether there are ways to finance your tubal ligation reversal surgery. I hope this post can help anyone who is looking for a way to conceive another child.
- Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center
- Coalition for Post Tubal Women
- Grants and Aid for Infertility Treatment
- image: hdwallpapers.in